Cybex 525AT Total Body Arc Trainer
Sold out ₱206,849.00 ₱447,739.00
Enjoy the dual benefits of intense training and a low-impact ride with Cybex 525 AT Arc Trainer. This high quality alternative to elliptical trainers features a powerful upper-body resistance and a choice of three workout styles for the lower body: gliding, striding and climbing. Its advantages over traditional elliptical trainers include faster calorie burn and lower-impact motion making it a streamlined crosstrainer for total body exercise.
- Low impact
- Train for strength, cardio and weight loss
- Great for muscle targeting via glide, stride or climb settings
- Has preset workout variety
- Connects with iPhones and iPods
- Optional Cybex GO Platform for extra workout support and entertainment
- Optional 15.6” monitor with three viewing modes
Cybex Arc Trainers are distinguished by their patented arc motion that helps trainees burn calories faster compared with an elliptical motion and puts minimal stress on knees and other joints. The 525AT supports upper body and lower body motion simultaneously for rapid calorie burn and all-over toning. The lower body stride length has so many possibilities that the 525AT is a three-in-one fitness machine. The maximum stride setting of 24” (61 cm) puts the trainer in “glide” mode (shorter lengths for striding and climbing are also available).
The Cybex 525AT Total Body Arc Trainer has a maximum resistance of 600 Watts and can be used at 21 incline levels. It also has preset programs that support fast results for cardio fitness, weight loss, and strength.
The console has convenience features including a magazine rack, a water bottle holder and two utility trays. The multilingual computer has the following workout modes: Quick Start (Manual mode), weight loss levels, cardio, and strength. The programs have 10 levels and automatically adjust the Arc Trainer’s incline and resistance.
Feedback includes time, distance, calories, calories per hour, strides per minute, incline, resistance, and heart rate (heart rate range is indicated with a color-coded system). Progress is shown on an 8 x 5 LED, which is the smallest display in this series. The 525AT and other Arc Trainers can be upgraded with a 15.6” high-definition monitor and Cybex GO for more workouts and entertainment including live TV and on-demand video.
USER-FRIENDLY FITNESS TECHNOLOGY
Cybex 525 cardio machines make innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition 3 Cardio View high definition monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6” embedded display.
- Stride length: 24 (61 cm)
- 21 Incline levels
- Resistance range: Up to 600 watts
- Brushless Eddy current brake
- 8 x 5 LED display - shows time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range
- Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts : Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance
- Drive type : Two-stage drive
- Contact Grips and Wireless heart rate monitoring
- Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Connectivity : Made for iPod® Works with iPhone® (optional)
- Machine Weight : 364 lb (165 kg)
- Max user weight : 400 lb (181 kg)
- Dimensions (l x w x h) : 76" x 30" x 62.5" (193cm x 76cm x 159cm)
- Power: AC powered; 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- 0% interest up to 12 months
For inquiries, please contact:
412-8769 loc. 217
ARC TRAINER VS. ELLIPTICAL