Strider 14x Sport Balance Bike - Blue
2 Bikes in 1
- Designed for children ages 3 to 7
- Easily converts to a pedal bike with the Easy-Ride Pedal Kit
- Provides child confidence while developing riding skills
- Perfectly designed to fit little riders
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- With breaks
- Lightweight and durable
- Includes Learn-To-Stride and Learn-To-Pedal Guides
- Size: 14" Wheels
- Weight – Bike without Pedal Kit 5.7kg (12.5lbs)
- Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in)
- Rider Heights: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in)
- Rider Age: 3 to 7 years
- Colors: Fantastic Green and Awesome Blue
- Seat Height: 38-55 cm (15-22 in)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 36kg (80lbs)
- Frame and Fork: Steel
- Head Set: Strider Custom Polymer
- Steering Clamp: Binder Clamp (5mm Wrench Adjustable)
- Seat Clamp: Easy Adjust Lever Clamp (No-Tool Adjustment)
- Tubes: Schrader Valve Air Tube
- Tires: 14” x 1.75” All-Purpose Tires
To activate the warranty, register your bike's serial number through this online form: Strider Philippines Serial # Registration Form
The Strider 14x Sport makes switching between a balance bike and a pedal bike a breeze. The Easy-Ride Pedal Kit easily attaches to the bike when your child is ready to pedal.
With a plus-sized wheel diameter over a typical 12” kids bike, the 14” wheels are sized just right for ages 3 to 7.
The 44 mm (1.75 inch) width of the pneumatic rubber tires keeps the weight down and the traction up. The all-terrain tread pattern is ready for whatever adventure awaits.
These custom footrests are easily removable once your toddler is ready to pedal. The unique traction pattern makes it easy for kids to confidently and comfortably stand on the footrest.
Specifically designed for a 3- to 7-year-old, our padded seat allows for comfortable riding position and posture. The Strider 14x features a long seat adjustment range for growing children.
The provided chain guard delivers the safety to protect your rider from any bike chain accidents. Not only that, but it keeps the chain and gears clean from any mud or gunk that might be part of the adventure.