I have used the treadmill for about a week already. Here are the stuff that I like and not like about the product:
1. Easy to set-up. Just take it out of the box, remove the plastic and protection, and it's ready to go.
2. It's slim. It can easily be kept underneath the bed or sofa.
3. It can connect to Zwift. I don't know why they didn't put this information in the specs but I was pleasantly surprised that this can connect to the virtual running platform via bluetooth. Now add a bluetooth-enabled heart rate chest strap (not included) and you're ready to go.
4. Controls are simple and easy to figure out.
5. Bluetooth speakers
6. Cheap (relatively speaking)
1. When I stop the workout, the workout data gets cleared as well. It's not displayed for a few seconds after to give enough time to capture it.
2. The steps tracking isn't accurate. I think they should just remove this data.
3. Because of its minimalist design, there's no place to put your water bottle or cellphone.
4. Speed maxes out at 8 kph. This is OK for casual runners, but for those looking to run with a faster pace should look for another machine.
Perfect Threadmill for for a condo! I put them up when I am not using it so I can save space! awesome for daily walking and Jogging
Trax Ultra Slim Deluxe
I encountered problem to my unit but was immediately solved. Thanks to the assistance of Chris Sports SM North EDSA particularly to Mr. MARLON LORICA. KUDOS!
I would like to ask before I will purchase the said thread mill if it will display the calories burn and the heart rate...