Delivery & Shipping Fees
**SHIPPING FEE AND DELIVERY COVERAGE TERMS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE DURING THE GCQ**
HOW MUCH IS THE SHIPPING FEE?
We have a standard shipping fee of P250 and variable shipping and handling fee up to P2500 for large equipments within Metro Manila.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE UPON DELIVERY?
Aside from your ordered item/s, delivery comes with a delivery receipt and commercial receipt which indicates item purchased, quantity, price, name of customer, and address.
DO I HAVE TO SIGN SOMETHING UPON RECEIVING MY ORDERED ITEMS?
Depending on the 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider, you may also be asked to sign through their respective mobile device to validate the receipt of the ordered item/s
CAN I DESIGNATE SOMEONE ELSE TO RECEIVE THE ORDERED ITEMS?
You may designate an authorized representative to claim the ordered items on your behalf, in the event that you will not be able to receive the item/s in person upon delivery. You may also note this on the “Special Instructions” field upon selecting your ordered items, before checking out. The designated receiver must present the following to claim the ordered item/s:
Signed authorization letter
Copy of the customer’s valid ID
Authorized representative valid ID
There will be a maximum of two (2) delivery attempts per invoice. If by the second time delivery has still been unsuccessful, due to the customer or authorized recipients being unavailable to receive the order/s, we reserve the right to cancel the order, and refund the customer’s payment less the shipping costs incurred.
HOW LONG IS THE DELIVERY?
GCQ DELIVERY COVERAGE: Metro Manila, Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna
The standard delivery time is 3-7 business days depending on your location (there are no operations during weekends and publicly declared holidays):
Chris Sports shall not be liable for the failure of delivery, or for any interruption of services due to a cause beyond Chris Sports or its 3rd Party Logistics control, including, but not limited to, force majeur, absence of the customer or designated recipient upon delivery, incomplete or incorrect address, action or omission of the public authorities or the like, public disturbances, and factors that disrupt the air, sea and ground transportation systems such as weather
conditions and natural disasters.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept payments through:
- Cash-on-Delivery (COD) - Temporarily unavailable
- Credit Card
- BDO Bank Deposit
You may select your preferred payment method on the checkout page, where you will be prompted to choose among the three (3) options. Please select one that is most convenient for you.
CASH-ON-DELIVERY (COD) - Temporarily Unavailable
Please note that the Cash on Delivery (COD) option is only being offered to select areas. You may check here if your area is covered.
Upon completion of the checkout process, you will receive your COD invoice through your registered email address, which will have payment instructions and reminders.
Please remember to prepare the exact amount of payment for your order, as the delivery personnel of our logistics partner do not carry any loose change. Your order shall be automatically cancelled and deemed void, should you fail to pay for your order/s. Repeat offenders of this policy will render their COD option disabled.
Bank deposit payments may be settled by depositing the total amount to our specified bank account below:
Account name: CHRIS T SPORTS PLAZA INC
Account no.: 001150351258
Address: LGF MAIN BLDG SM CITY NORTH EDSA QUEZON CITY
The following card brands are accepted, for credit and debit card payments:
Returns and Exchange
Returns must be accompanied by the respective Invoice received upon delivery, that is readable and neither tampered
with nor altered.
During Checkout, select the Cash-on-Delivery (COD) option. You will then receive your Cash-on-Delivery invoice through email.
Please do remember to prepare the EXACT amount as payment for your order. Delivery personnel do not carry any loose change.
Delivery comes with a delivery receipt and commercial receipt which indicates item purchased, quantity, price, name of customer, and address.
Delivery personnel will ask you to sign through his mobile device to validate receipt of item.
All delivered orders are considered sold. Returns, refunds, and exchange of products are subject to evaluation. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you fail to pay for your order/s, it will automatically be cancelled. Repeat offenders of this policy will render their COD option disabled permanently.
To CANCEL or RETURN an item, please send us a message at email@example.com
How does Cash-on-Delivery (COD) work?
• We offer Cash-on-Delivery (COD) for selected areas only. Kindly click on the link to check area coverage. (https://chrissports.com/pages/areas-of-coverage-for-cash-on-delivery)
• During Checkout, select the Cash-on-Delivery (COD) option. You will then receive your Cash-on-Delivery invoice through email, which will have payment instructions and reminders.
• Please do remember to prepare the EXACT amount as payment for your order; Delivery personnel do not carry any loose change.
• Delivery comes with a delivery receipt and commercial receipt which indicates item purchased, quantity, price, name of customer, and address.
• Delivery personnel will ask you to sign through his mobile device to validate receipt of item.
• All delivered orders are considered sold. Returns, refunds and exchange of products are subject to evaluation. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Should you fail to pay for your order/s, it will automatically be cancelled. Repeat offenders of this policy will render their COD option disabled permanently.
HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER
If you would like to cancel an order that you have placed on the website, kindly send us an email as soon as possible at email@example.com, with your order number as the subject, to avoid complications that might arise from your order.
Orders that have already been shipped out, i.e. orders with their respective Shipping Tracking Number may still be cancelled. However, please note that the corresponding amount will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded:
5% of the total payment – if paid through credit card
For a large exercise machine that was paid via bank deposit and has been shipped out, the 5% processing fee will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
Customer will shoulder the cost of returning the item/s.
A confirmation email will be sent to the customer’s registered email address upon the successful cancellation of an order. Cancelled orders cannot be reactivated, so in the case of a change of mind, a new order will need to be placed on the website the usual way.
Chris Sports at its sole discretion might cancel orders placed on the website on certain cases such as, but are not limited to the following:
- Suspected fraudulent transactions
- Orders with incomplete customer details (e.g. address, contact details), that will cause a failure of delivery
- Orders that have reached the maximum delivery attempts of two (2)
- Orders with bank deposit as its payment method that have been outstanding for more than 48 hours
- Orders that are not covered by Chris Sports, or 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) serviceable area