SKLZ Elite 2016
For more than 30 years and with over 35 branches nationwide Chris Sports has been committed to helping athletes and enthusiasts improve their game by providing the best sports and fitness equipment. As part of this commitment, Chris Sports also organizes and supports events in the athletic field to harness the passion for sports and fitness.
Beginning this February, Chris Sports will be launching a series of two-day basketball, football and recovery workshops powered by SKLZ, the leader in Sport Training. Based in Carlsbad, California, SKLZ develops skill and performance training products and programs designed for athletes of all levels.
The inaugural SKLZ Elite Workshop on Performance and Recovery, Skill-Specific Basketball and Soccer Programs will include basketball, football, and recovery activities on February 20 to 21 at Xavier School in San Juan.
In addition to PBA legends and Sigla F.C., the workshop will feature world-renowned coaches such as Paul Fabritz, a Performance Enhancement Coach and skills trainer to hundreds of athletes including NBA, WNBA, and D1 players.
For the football workshops, expected to work with Sigla F.C. (formerly Team Socceroo) is Jenn Kershaw of SKLZ.
Recovery activities will be led by Cody Carter, EXOS Performance Innovation Team Manager. EXOS is the leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by elite athletes, the military, and innovative companies worldwide. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science, is certified by the NSCA as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and holds an accreditation from USA Weightlifting as a Sports Performance Coach.
The two-day basketball, football and recovery workshops are expected to draw 400 participants (ages 12 and up for basketball and football). Separate programs will be prepared for coaches of basketball and football. Trainers and fitness enthusiasts are highly encouraged to join the recovery workshop.
The basketball, football, and recovery workshops will be held on February 20 to 21, at Xavier School, San Juan City. Join now!
Date: February 20 - 21, 2016
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Xavier School, San Juan CIty
Organizer: Chris Sports
Powered by: SKLZ
Chris Sports branches at the following malls/establishments:
- SM City North Edsa
- The Annex (SM City North Edsa)
- SM City Fairview
- Ever Gotesco Commonwealth
- SM Mall Of Asia
- SM City Manila
- Robinsons Ermita
- Glorietta 3
- SM Megamall
- SM BF Paranaque
- SM City Bicutan
- SM City Sucat
- Market! Market!
- K-Plaza Building
January 13 - January 31, 2016
February 1 - February 20, 2016
*Please refer to the posters to check its eligibility.
1. Click here to download the SKLZ Elite Workshop registration form.
2. Print and fill out the form.
3. Pay the entry fee via bank deposit.
Our bank account details:
Account name: CHRIS T. SPORTS PLAZA INC.
Account no.: 4050000035
Address: SM City North Edsa, Q.C.
4. Scan or take a picture of the filled out form together with the deposit slip.
Make sure all the details are readable.
5. Attach the files to an email message and send them to email@example.com.
For inquiries, call us at 412-8769 loc. 106, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT: Basketball, soccer, & performance and recovery
WHERE: Xavier School, San Juan
WHEN: February 20-21 (basketball & performance and recovery)
February 21 (basketball, soccer, & performance and recovery)
TIME: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
WITH: Paul J. Fabritz and PBA legends for basketball
Cody Carter and fitness coaches for performance and recovery
Sigla FC and Jennifer Kershaw for soccer
GUIDELINES / ADDITIONAL REMINDERS
- Do not forget to bring your SKLZ Elite Workshop form and registration receipt.
- Entrance and registrations are both at Gate 4 of Xavier School.
- Present your SKLZ Elite Workshop form and registration receipt upon claiming your kit.
- You may avail of the paid parking near Gate 9 of Xavier School.
- You may leave your belongings at the baggage counter near the registration area.
- You will be given a color-coded and waterproof event wristband for easy identification purposes.
- You will also be given a sticker to be used in labeling your kit so as to not misplace it.
- Snacks and lunch meals will be sold by a concessionaire.
- Hydration will be provided by event sponsors.
- Parents and guardians will only be allowed to enter the premises during lunch breaks and at the end of the workshop on both Saturday and Sunday.
INSTAGRAM CONTEST AT THE SKLZ ELITE WORKSHOP
- Take a photo at the SKLZ Elite Workshop featuring an item from SKLZ.
- Upload it to Instagram.
- The entry must include the following hashtags: #BeReady #ChrisSportsPh
- The participant whose entry gets the most likes, wins the contest and gets more premium items from SKLZ.