Ultimate Direction Hydration Pack - Fastpack 15 (Obsidian)
- Holds over 20 liters
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Designated no-bounce laptop pocket with cord storage securely inside
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable
- Secured Volume: 15L / 915 in3
- Unsecured Volume: 6L / 366 in3
- Total Volume: 21L / 1281 in3
- Weight: 17.5 oz / 500g
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 10.2" x 7.5" / 47 cm x 26 cm x 19 cm
- Color: Obsidian
- Materials: MonoRip Mesh, 100D Robic Triple-Ripstop, Power Span Stretch Mesh
Sizing at Chest (Unisex):
- SM/MD 64 - 102 cm / 25 - 40 in
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A pack full of gear will fit smaller
*Call branch to verify availability. Prices may differ outside Metro Manila. All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Adventure Technology - Infi Knit™ Mesh
Fastpacks are being used for a quick weekend to Cozumel or across the Wind River Range. Here’s why.
It’s still a vest – The harness keeps the load very stable, and water, food, phone, and maps are up front where you need them, not in the back where you can’t find them.
Tons of external storage – Multiple stretch-mesh pouches enable you to quickly access gear, and store wet gear where it can dry.
One main compartment – Anything will fit, and the ‘dry-bag’ style roll-top closure is very lightweight, can never break, and expands for big loads or contracts to stabilize small loads.
Infi Knit™ – The entire back-panel and harness are one single piece, with no seams, so there is no chafing or hot spots.